Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A black leather dress - part 2

>> CHECK OUT YET ANOTHER LEATHER DRESS VIDEO - PART II <<


So this is the second blog post and video of me in the black leather dress, but now I changed my high heeled stiletto pumps for high heeled stiletto sandals. I know.. it's a small difference in words.. but I think it makes a huge difference in the overall look!


Also, as you might have noticed, I painted my toe nails in a red colour! I usually don't do this because a) I'm too lazy.. and b) I do a lot of sports where my bare feet might be showing. And since not everyone knows of this side of me, it might be a big shock to the unsuspecting team mates! :P


Also.. another thing that has changed since the last video is that I have gone bare legged again as it is my preferred way of showing legs.


I'm keeping this post sweet, short and simple, since there's not much more to say other than the fact that I'm still totally in love with this look! I will be posting a 3rd and final blog post with this dress, just to announce the 3rd and final video of me in this dress.



So, if you are really into painted toe nails (and I know that there are plenty out there who are!), then I hope you enjoy this video! :)





8 comments:

  1. cool look!!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    facebook.com/Laviecestchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress!! Can't beat all leather :)

    xoxo

    kaley

    http://myclosetlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your LLD!!!! You look fab beauty!!!

    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Inspire me!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress! love your hair :)
    Kisses
    Svetlana
    http://capemaychic.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Natassia! That dress is to die for! You also have beautiful hair. And yes, I love painting my toe nails very much:-) Happy Holidays! XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete